Thursday, March 29, 2007

Songs

I've had a couple of songs stuck in my head and I thought I'd share them with you. They're both Smashing Pumpkins songs (go figure).

-Perfect-

I know
We're just like old friends
We just can't pretend
That lovers make amends
We are reasons so unreal
We can't help but feel
That something has been lost

But please
You know you're just like me
Next time I promise we'll be perfect
Perfect
Perfect

Strangers down the line
Lovers out of time
Memories unwind
So far, I still know who you are
But now I wonder who I was
Angel, you know it's not the end
We'll always be good friends
The letters have been sent on

So please
You always were so free
You'll see, I promise we'll be perfect
Perfect

Strangers when we meet
Strangers on the street
Lovers while we sleep

Perfect
You know this has to be
We always were so free
We promised that we'd be
Perfect
Perfect

-Jupiter's Lament-

Gone, long gone
Blink and I'll be gone, gone, gone
Leave this world of wrong, wrong, wrong
Leave it far behind

And although my secret's gone
I'll try to carry on
If I must, I'll get along
Without you

Gone, long gone
Leave this world of wrong, wrong, wrong
Beyond the pale, beyond the dawn
Flee these mortal bonds

No one knows I can't be wrong
Still I sing the same old song
I tried to be strong
For you

Why have you left me
Amongst the tall trees?
I know I gave her all I had

And I tied her heart in ribbons
Tied her heart in ribbons
Tied her heart in ribbons
And bows

And I'm gone
Oh yes, I'm gone

And I'm lost without you
I'm lost within you
And I'm gone
So gone
Long gone



yay Pumpkins.

-Berto

P.S. all you piano people, figure out this song: http://www.finalfantasymusicscores.com/FFMS/FF9-EternalHarvest-4Piano/FF9-EternalHarvest4Piano.mid
:D

P.S.S. i hope you all know that i am not gonna blog until you all leave me a legitimate comment because no comments is telling me no one reads these, so why do them?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

indeed: yay pumpkins.
they make me happy inside sometimes
mmmmmm i heart you

Amor Siempre {I rock at spanish jk}
Randalynn

Hannah said...

berto, you freaking gooch, these are good songs, but blog already!

Anonymous said...

wtf... not just me comments. see!!!

Roberto Lerma said...

ONE. and it's someone telling me to blog.