Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Candy Mountain!


you know what? life is kind of at a low right now. end of term is always a stressing time, especially if you're like me and you're a slacker and have to make everything up. the Chemistry final is tomorrow and i'm pretty sure i'll fail the class if i don't do good, which i most likely wont. I have like a D in Japanese because i don't get anything we're doing at all, but i guess it would help if i did homework in the first place. My back STILL hurts from going snowboarding more than a week ago, and i'm pretty sure it's starting to get worse. maybe i should see a doctor about that. too bad there's no such thing in my family. yeah, other things are kind of getting me in a sad mood, but i'm not really gonna bother writing about them here, but i'm sure you all know what it might be about.

No Love,
Berto

P.S. so it was Half baked and what..? (just kidding hehe)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

...nope just half baked please....
dang it. i love ice cream. thats all i got. and i love you berto. your still #1 in my heart. things will get better...

Tons of love forever and always
Randalynn

Jennifer said...

haha correct, half-baked for Jennifer. I totally agree though, I HATE the end of the term, and am feeling somewhat like you are. I've never had so many tests in my life. Blah!

Britta Nystul said...

"We're on a bridge Charlie!"

Ha ha. Gotta love Charlie.