Sunday, March 11, 2007

aaaaah.


i kind of want to talk to someone. anyone. about ANYTHING. but no one is freaking on, and it's too late to call anyone...so yeah, here's a blog of random thoughts in my head for ya.

it's freaking 11 now thanks to daylight savings time which means i probably wont get to sleep until at least 2. great. less sleep for me.

hmm...i think i'm still gonna be anti-social, despite people's attempts to get me back into the world of...what are those things...oh yeah, 'friends'.

you know what i would really enjoy asking Jeb and Hannah? "so ummm....what kind of ice cream was it you wanted?" it would be such a good moment for oh so many reasons. one) the look on their faces. two) the reason why i would be giving them ice cream. three) i get some ice cream too. four) it would make me tremendously happy...yeah, i can probably come up with more, but i think that's good for now.

i really like having my license. with all the thinking that has been going on in my head, it's good to just get out of the house and drive around aimlessly just thinking and listening to music. it's kind of like..therapy. especially when you find these cool little spots where you can just park and think. it's great. especially when you have some food with you. i think that's the whole blog for now.

No Love,
Berto

5 comments:

Hannah said...

berto. you are amazing. and i like how the number one reason you wished you owed us ice cream is the look on mine and jeb's faces. haha. you dork. who knows. it could happen. life is random? remember? but anyways. i'm home sick today. its really super boring. :) you're in band right now. so i thought i'd leave you a comment for your enjoyment when you got back.
okay. thats good i think.
mucho love and more.
Hannah

Hannah said...

oh yeah. so its taken me about 3 and 1/2 hours to get through artists names A-B and half of C on converting my music. blech. haha.
m.l.
Hannah

Anonymous said...

i love those drives... and i love ice cream... but i love sunday drives and i owe you something for missing last sundays...I love you! {i guess that was my amazing comment}

Tons of love forever and always
Randi

Jennifer said...

that's what i always do when i freak out about....life, lol. I drive. It's the best feeling, huh? hmm. that's about all i've got. have a happy friday (oh you will, we're playing laser tag!)

Britta Nystul said...

I wish I had my license... *is jealous*. lol