Sunday, February 08, 2009

In My Time Of Dying


I should be doing homework for Humanities right now, but alas, I cannot concentrate.

I finally went snowboarding today. It was very...fulfilling. Now I won't feel like this winter was a waste, haha. I went to Park City Mountain Resort, though, and I must say, I don't enjoy it as much as The Canyons. It probably has something to do with the fact that I've been going to The Canyons for the past 6 years, but you know, what can you do? My cousin works at Sports Authority and he gets free passes. So yeah, I wasn't about to pass that up.

Snowboarding alone isn't too fun, though.

I basically spent all weekend at Chrystal Arce's house, and I must say, it was an interesting time. I mean, I've been there a lot recently, but it seems that people getting high never loses its entertainment value. And pipes are very cool. They're very artistic.

Well, I should really be doing things now. I love you kids!

Love,
Berto

P.S. And since I spend mass amounts of time on youtube, I decided I'll include a video that interests me in some way in ever blog now! Maybe it'll encourage more readers. haha.

5 comments:

Morgan said...

I always read your blog, even without videos. But I do appreciate the video :) Love you!

Michaelface said...

David Bowie!! That video gets to me every time. Love it. I need to blog... Crap

Jeff Peteson said...

Ummmm...I do hope that you aren't yourself partaking of the experience of getting hi...

Roberto Lerma said...

Nope, I'm not Jeff, I just observe. haha.

Love,
Berto

Jeff Peteson said...

Splendid