Sunday, March 01, 2009

X.Y.U.


So I just got done reading through everyone's Bebo quizzes (Yeah, remember Bebo?). It was a huge blast to the past.

Everyone wasn't extremely different, but it was interesting to remember what we were all like and what we would laugh about and share amongst one another. Remember when Hannah got a hicky? haha. And all of us in Japanese couldn't say anything but "Hora!" the whole day? Some good times worth remembering :)

Today I felt an overwhelming amount of loneliness. I really have no idea why (well I do, but I'm not gonna share that here). It ended up with me sitting on the hill by myself for a long time and then visiting Mom (Noonbeck). I felt better after that, but I imagine that's why I ended up looking at past things. I was in a very reflective mood.

It's a little strange how much things have changed and I'm still trying to cope with it all. Of course, living in the past does no one good, but I've just been remembering a lot of things recently.

And I'm also being super repetitive, so I'll move on.

School is going well thus far. I enjoy all of my classes thoroughly (except for Humanities) and I'm doing pretty well. So yay for that.

And also, how many of you kids actually read this? I mean, I know there's readers, but I also realize that not everyone leaves comments. Could you maybe let me know on this one? Just like an "I read it" for future reference?

Aaaaand I'm done.

Love,
Berto

P.S. Here's some Thrice live in SLC for ya. Not that many of you care about them, but this performance is pretty epic.

8 comments:

Michaelface said...

I read this. And I totally know how weird and lame that feeling of loneliness is. But you just have to keep your chin up and move on with life. I also love reflecting on the past. Every now and then I remember something way random and funny that we did. I was driving in St. George a few weekends ago and we passed the hotel we stayed at for band a few years ago. Haha remember Steven Siggard running in the road like a retard and playing guitar hero in our room? O and when you almost got hit by a jeep because it forgot to turn its light on? Yep Yep good times. I'm pretty stoked for you to come chill with me down here in a few weeks. I'll show you that we SUU kids know how to party :D

~Mike

Jennifer said...

I read it! I wish I had a cuddle mattress. lol.

verification word: iscufle. it's what happens when someone tries to steal your iPod.

waveeditor said...

Yep.. I read it Besto... With the school year winding down, it's hard NOT to be in a reflective mood. :)

Neil said...

beardo i read your blog. not that you didn't know that since i comment on almost all of them.
-neil

Enano said...

i read...you're always wise and insightful

Enano said...

i love it when you think you are out of ramen and then you find another pack in the back of the closet.

Britta Nystul said...

Berto. I read your blog.

Fo shiz.

Morgan said...

Oh my gosh. I must have one of those mattresses, lol. And you know I read your blog all the time :) it makes me a little bit sad when people don't comment on mine too. It's harder to blog when it's like that. But I'll keep trying :) lol

haha, and my verification word is bumboap. I like it.