Sunday, November 30, 2008

Parabol



All I know right now is that I need to type a blog. Problem: I have nothing to write! Let's see how this goes...

Well I get to go back to school tomorrow after Thanksgiving break...I don't know how you guys would feel about it, but I hate having a class at 7, it makes for pretty horrible Mondays.

Right now I'm listening to the title of my last blog by Underoath. You all should listen to it, I think it's a wonderful song (most of you would like it, I think). It's very moving to me, for some reason.

I'm pretty excited for the holidays to be here. After I've been through so much school, I kind of get sick of it and start slacking :) So I need a break so I can be motivated about school again.

Speaking of which, next semester should be fun because I have my very first Digital Media (my intended major) class! And I also made sure to have my first class start at 8:30.

Althought I'm sure I've told some of you, I'll be playing in the Lee Music concert on Friday. It would be fun for you guys to attend and watch me make faces as I play drums. haha. I'll also be singing a couple of songs, so that should be interesting. It's at 7 p.m. at the old Senior Citizen center (the one behind town hall).

I guess that's it for now.

Love,
Berto

P.S. Oh, and Desolate Earth :: The End Is Here is another good one by Underoath.


4 comments:

Morgan said...

i want to hear you sing!

Neil said...

Both of those songs are sooooo intensely emotional
thats all. oh yes i'm totally going to be there for bertos lee music concert epicness
-neil

Anonymous said...

7? hahahahahahahahaha

Swim starts at 6:45... we know how you feel...

actually. not to be a bitchy whiney one... but you atleast get to stay dry and warm. haha

i love you

Michaelface said...

I hope the Lee Music thing went well. I would have come, but alas, I live four hours away. Sorry. We need to jam when I get home this weekend. I'm getting a little better so I wont feel like a retard as much.

Mike

Ps
Pistolita = holy crap. I know you've listened to them, but go check them out again. Definitely one of my new favorite bands