Monday, November 03, 2008

Composure


So after looking at my blog today, I realized the latest entry ended in a rather bleak note.

This is me telling everyone that I'm completely fine, like any blog entry, it was just how I felt at that moment. I got over it in like a day. haha. I'm really happy.

Not that anyone was worried, anyway.

That's all. Expect a "full" blog soon enough, I'm just too sleepy to do one now.

Love,
Berto

P.S. The title of the xkcd comic that accompanies this blog is "Scantron" when I first looked at it, I was thoroughly convinced that it said "Scranton" for about 10 seconds. Hooray dyslexia.

2 comments:

tyler said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Morgan said...

oh berto...