Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Narrative of Soul Against Soul


So I don't really have much to say, but there is one interesting thing.

Today I was sitting around at home, doing pretty much nothing (I've been doing this a lot lately). I decided to start looking at all my concert ticket stubs and wondered how much money I've spent on concerts....well, I have attended 22 concerts, and I haven't paid for 3. Harry and the Potters, X96 Big Ass show 04 and the Symphony. I have paid for the other 19 concerts. The grand total for these 19 was $570.66.

Holy.

Crap.

Right? Haha. Well the thing is that I wouldn't really rather have anything else. I've loved all the concerts I've gone to. It's an amazing thing to say that I've seen as many bands as I have. I don't think anyone else I know could say a thing like that (except maybe Joel). But yeah, just thought I'd share that with you guys...maybe I'll try to remember all the bands I've seen for you guys in a later post. But for now, other thoughts.

So it's known that when everyone graduates and goes to college, everything changes, right? Well I wasn't expecting that much change until the actual school year started, you know? But right now, even though we're all still living in the same place, I feel really really distant from everyone. I feel like everyone might as well be going to college in some far away city. It's really weird, and it's not my favorite feeling. I'll try to do more on my part to try to hang out with people, so yeah, I'll call you kids more often. Although I feel like other people don't try....I mean, one day I called like 15 people (no joke) and a couple of them were busy with stuff, but the rest just plain didn't answer. I didn't receive like any call backs at all, except for two people, or so. But whatever, I'll just stop complaining, I guess :/

Love,
Berto

2 comments:

Morgan said...

that's a lot of concerts... i miss everyone. i see people (sometimes) at farmer's market, but that's all.

Nat said...

will it blend!!?!
ha ha.
thats all.