Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Truth of a Liar


Hey kids,

So college is going well, psychology sure is interesting. It's a quite a bit different from high school though, but I think that will help me to not slip back into my old habits. I've been doing everything so far, and it hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be, but then again, it's only 2 classes. ha.

English 1010 sure is a lot of writing, but that's about all it is. It doesn't take too much thought, just time. My teacher sure is silly though, I'll tell you that. And it doesn't help that there are only 3 kids in the class.

So the way I'm going, I'm hoping to get a bachelor's degree done by about the time I'm 20, or so. I must make much haste, considering every time a new school year starts, the state government considers making me pay out-of-state tuition, which would then keep me from school, since we're not that rich. Hooray, pushing people away from education! Go America!

And as Randi mentioned in her blog, I'm not always with my "lover" as some people might like to assume (and don't say that you don't assume that at least every once in a while). On the contrary, she's always busy with things and I usually sit at home doing next to nothing. Also, phones were meant for answering, please. And when that doesn't work, there's a nice list of people that have called so you can call them back. What a grand concept, no?

Sorry about sounding like a jerk about it, it's just frustrating. I do love you all.

That's enough of a rant for now, I think.

Love,
Berto

P.S. Warped Tour is gonna rock! woo!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

hahaha. well. I'd like to point out that we called you yesterday to hang out, and you didn't come because you were with your lover. but that was a coincidence, anyway. why is everyone sounding so upset about things lately?

Anonymous said...

yeah. i haven't really seen anyone this summer except the following:

tyler
victor
jimmi

the ironic thing is that i haven't even seen britta. she lives two doors down. i see lurpe's car more often. haha

much love, randalynn

p.s. most of the time i'm working... but it's still nice to hear from people... beings how i text at work. (but its nice to hear... right?) i feel how it is. and you weren't being a jerk about it.

Morgan said...

i sense tension...

Michaelface said...

how do i join the blog family!!??

Michaelface said...

haha I know you aren't always with your lover. you are always sitting at home doing absolutely nothing. like me