Monday, July 14, 2008

Endlessly


This is me blogging instead of doing homework.

So I just avoided a lot of other homework by reading all of my blogs. Haha. It was interesting, to say the least. I do it every once in a while, and each time, it just makes me think. Of course that's gonna happen every time you visit your past.

I've changed a lot.

All in all though, I'm glad I'm moving on with my life, instead of sticking myself to things that aren't good for me. That's one thing I've learned from my experiences. Pretty logical, but apparently, I didn't think like that back then. ha.

And after having gone through high school, it's amazing to see how many things we said we'd do, but never did. I'm making a personal goal to stick to what I say. I get some pretty good ideas sometimes and it would be cool to go through with them. So yeah, when making a goal to be honest, include yourself in it, as well.

That kind of goes along with something that Ms. Brown told me that kind of stuck with me. She wrote the following in my yearbook "...I know you will do amazing things!....Conquer the world Berto!"
It's kind of typical teacher talk, but I really think I can do something amazing with my life. At this point, I really have no idea what I could possibly do to accomplish such a goal, but I'm sure it'll come to me.

Anyway, I think that should clear my head enough to get busy on homework now.

Love,
Berto

3 comments:

Morgan said...

everyone's in a thinking mood. yes, let us play

Hannah said...

guess what i'm doing!

.... commenting your blog because my brain won't function doing homework anymore! ah! :)

and you have inspired me to go and write my own blog.

and isn't it crazy how much we have all changed?

Michaelface said...

I love that XKCD! haha and Endlessly