Sunday, April 12, 2009

When My Time Comes


I'm sitting in Enano and Tyler's dorm right now. It's quite nice. Right now Enano, Rachel and I are conversing about the many hidden thoughts that we hide in our mind and it's really refreshing. Like...really really refreshing. haha. I must say, I'm glad I'm in Logan right now because I needed a break from Heber.

And on the subject of places and how people feel about them, I always think it's pretty interesting when people can do nothing but complain about the place they live in. It seems to me that there are plenty of things to like and dislike about one's residence and people just don't bother to look for the positive things. It sounds like an attitude problem to me, ha :)

But anyway, it's rather late and I thought I'd just share those two things.

Love,
Berto

P.S. I made it all of lent without eating fast food at all. It was fairly easy and I even think I lost weight. So yay me.

P.P.S. There has been a huge lack of blogging with everyone lately, so let's change that, eh?

P.P.P.S.

No comments: