Saturday, July 28, 2007

Short

This will be a short one, just some recent happenings.

So guess what, iPhones freaking rule. Yeah, Britta and I went to the Apple store and played around with them...holy crap, amazingness, you should all go do it. That was whilst I was taking her on her first date :) I'd say I did at least okay haha, but I guess you should ask Britta about it. (and i finally got a Pumpkins shirt, you can also ask Britta about how i freaked out)

I just came home from the first hockey practice. Well...dry land practice. With Gritton being coach, it wasn't bad at all, despite all the running (which wasn't much at all really, I'm just a wuss). I'm pretty excited about it I'm hoping to take out some aggression so I don't become the cashier that kills everyone (watch Anger Management).

Well, just for length, here's another song, Someday by The Strokes (It makes me think of graduating and real life haha)

In many ways they'll miss the good old days
Someday, someday
Yeah it hurts to say but I want you to stay
Sometimes, sometimes
When we was young oh man did we have fun
Always, always
Promises they break before they're made
Sometimes, sometimes

Oh, my ex says im lacking in depth
I will do my best
You say you wanna stand by my side
Darling your head's not right
I see alone we stand together we fall apart
Yeah, I think I'll be alright
I'm working so I won't have to try so hard
Tables they turn sometimes.
Oh someday.
I ain't wasting no more time.

Trying, trying.

And now my fears, they come to me in threes
So high, sometimes
"fate my friend", you say the strangest things
I find, sometimes

Oh, My ex says i'm lacking in depth
Say I will try my best
You say you wanna stand by my side
Darling your head's not right
I see alone we stand together we fall apart
Yeah, I think I'll be alright
I'm working so I won't have to try so hard
Tables they turn sometimes.
Oh someday

I ain't wasting no more time

Love,
Berto

P freaking S
class schedule =
1. American gov - Wheatley
2. Physics - Turner
3. Band - Siggard
4. Debate - Distefano
5. Japanese 4 - Carlizle
6. Business Com. - Hatch
7. 3D graphics - Zabel
8. Math 1010 - Warnick

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh I dont want anything to remind me you will all be gone soon. I almost start crying everytime at that thought. I honestly hate it.

Im glad that you and britta had fun on her first date. :D

Love, Ren

Hannah said...

dear berto. that song does seem like graduating. holy cow. sad. exciting. scary. completely overwhelming. since when am i old enough to grow up?

Jennifer said...

yay for berto blogging. and i always like the songs you put on here. that reminds me how much i want the strokes!

Michaelface said...

weeeeeeeee! I love The Strokes! growing up is not a good thing... I still feel like I havent accomplished anything I have wanted to since I was a kid. you know? but i guess there is nothing we can do