Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Hope

Hope is a strange thing. It can keep someone going and in the end it will all have been for nothing, or it will have been for everything the person wanted. It's kind of a curse, but it is far from it at the same time. yes, those are my own thoughts, just thought I'd share that with you.

So life is....I don't even know...Britta used a good word the other day, apathetic. that might be it, although leaning more towards the sad/depressed/hate the world side.

anyway, guess what?

I DON'T CARE

I'm done caring. sorry people, I don't give a shit.

Love,
Berto

P.S. Orem sounds promising...

3 comments:

Britta Nystul said...

Hope is a crazy deal. It plagues me, and will most likely continue to do so.

I love Berto.
- Britta Marie

Hannah said...

hope sucks sometimes... but life would suck without hope. i know that hope is the only thing that keeps me going sometimes. hope that it will be better. hope that i will be happy. hope that i can stop caring. i understand. mucho love. more than life.
Hannah
p.s. orem is not even an option, i'm sorry, we need you here.

tyler said...

your not going anywhere, even if i have to hold you down where yo stand. no joke
with love, ty ty