Monday, February 11, 2008

High and Dry

I can relate to all except the math one haha.


Hello blog world,

I am completely in love with Madeline. She just told me to write this, and then changed her mind, but too bad for her.

Neways, moving on.

I have way excited about concerts starting up again. There has been a big break with no good concerts for a while, but now there's gonna be a bunch again.

So Valentine's day seems much worse when you actually have someone that you totally have to get something. haha. I've been stressing a lot about what to get, but I can never come up with something good, and I'm not one to fall back on generic chocolates and flowers. I guess I'd better come up with something.

Bah, college is almost upon us Seniors and it's quite unnerving. I'm freaking out a little bit. I'm kind of glad I'm staying here, but kind of not at the same time. At least I'll be at everyone's hometown so they'll come back and I'll get to see everyone at least every once in a while. When you're all gone, come check back with me when you're here!

Bleh.

Love,
Berto

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

hooray you finally blogged! i sure hope to go to some good concerts soon too...

Hannah said...

oh berto. i love you! :)
college does seem kind of daunting doesn't it?

Nat said...

ha ha berto loves madeline!